Local News & Events
“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.”
—1 Chronicles 16:34
This Thanksgiving, we want to encourage you to encompass a spirit of gratitude not only during the holiday, but all year round!
Check out these great resources as you move towards a spirit of gratitude this Thanksgiving.
- Angel Ministries: “Around the Father’s Table” (Devotional)
- Cru: “When You Don’t Know What to Do for Thanksgiving” (Article)
- FamilyLife: “My Family’s Gratitude Plan” (Free e-book); “15 Favorite Ideas to Create a Meaningful Thanksgiving” (Article)
- Focus on the Family: “Thanksgiving Traditions” (Article); “George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation” (Article)
- Grace to You: “Rekindling the Gratitude” (Article)
- Haven Ministries: “10 Bible Verses About Thanksgiving” & “A Different Way To Celebrate” (Articles)
- Revive Our Hearts: “A Week of Thanksgiving“ (Article); “The Attitude of Gratitude“ (Article); “Choosing Gratitude: Your Journey to Joy“ (Book)
December 23 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm